Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV) with static and dynamic pressure control are designed to reduce fluid pressure to optimal system levels and to maintain that level, preventing damage to system components located downstream of the PRV.
Featuring our new, high temperature, easy to service our PRV’s compact design means they can be used even in areas where space is limited.
All PRV’s larger than 22mm and 3/4″ are supplied with a ‘dial up’ head, meaning the valve can easily be set by hand, without the use of a tool.
- Available in 15 or mm and 1/2″-3/4″
- Easy to service high temperature cartridge
- Featuring our new ‘dial up’ head*
- AISI 304 stainless steel cartridge filter
- Supplied with a pressure gauge
- Conforms to BS EN 1567
- Controls both static and dynamic pressure
- Designed for both domestic & commercial use