Replacement Cartridges & Refills
Replacement cartridges and refills for home or commercial systems. We provide cartridges & refills for the Ecopure and Pureau range including shower filter cartridges, drinking water cartridges and no scale refills. If you are unsure as to which cartridge you need, please feel free to contact us.
Captivating design for the healthy hair and skin!
Our Metal chromed Shower Filter not only looks good in the bath, but also reduces chlorine, chlorine derivatives and bacteria. Available in either standard or hydrogenating media formats. Comparing plastic shower filters to our Premium Shower Filter, this latest product has a captivating appearance and harmonises with any kind of carefully designed bathroom and gently blends in with the environment.
- Stylish modern design
- Reduce the development of diseases (e.g. eczema risk) Prevents skin dryness, aging, peeling, itching, thereby ensuring a healthy, resilient skin.
- Better absorption of skin nourishing natural cosmetics and shampoos etc.
- Reduces harmful chlorine – Enhances pH balance – Eliminates absorption of harsh chemicals
- Helps prevent soap scum build-up – Promotes better health, skin and hair.
- Made in Metal with high quality Chromium finish
- The filter can be easily connected to most shower connections and shower panels
- Significantly decreases the amount of chlorine and bacteria in your shower water, making the water safer and gentler for everyday use.
- Easy cartridge system , which means you do not need to change the filter, just the cartridge .
- Made by EU standards which will provide you with a simple, effective way to improve your shower experience and your skin condition.
Results of Using a Shower Filter Systems
- Dimension: 100 long x 50mm dia
- Package size: 110x90x60mm
- Weight: 380g
- Connections: 1/2″ BSP- male/female connection
- Filter type – cartridge
- House material: Chrome plated copper
- Optimum flow rate: 10 – litres per min
- Please check your shower system has reasonable water pressure, some gravity fed systems produce very low water pressure and will affect spray performance.