The UV Systems are constructed using durable 316 Stainless Steel and offer high quality disinfection, destroying the DNA of any micro-organisms in the water. With WRAS approval you can be guaranteed of a high quality product that will provide reliability and longevity.
UV light is effective against contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, mould spores, algae and other micro-organisms as it prevents growth and reproduction. If left untreated, these organisms remain in the water and produce a bio-film coating throughout the water system which harbours more bacteria and makes the water less safe to use or drink.
- Constructed from 304 Stainless Steel.
- 1 x Quartz Sleeve and UV Lamp.
- Ballast with LED indicators and UK mains plug.
- 2 x mounting brackets.
- Systems approved to be installed in accordance with Regulation 31 (4)(b).
Materials of Construction:
- Reactor Chamber: 304 Stainless Steel
- Sleeve: Quartz
- O-Rings: Silicone
- Nuts: Aluminium