The Doulton HCS countertop water filter housing unit is designed to fit most common threaded mixer taps via a diverter valve. In one position the diverter valve sends water through the filter unit and filtered water is dispensed from the spout on the filter unit. In the other position, the diverter valve sends unfiltered water to run directly through the kitchen tap as normal.
This counter-top filter is extremely easy to install and uninstall, providing the ideal solution for people who move home on a regular basis.
The housing takes Doulton 10″ long x 2″ diameter ceramic filter candles, which are available in a wide range of grades depending on what needs to be filtered from the drinking water.
- Diverter value fits onto most common threaded kitchen taps.
- Up to 300 litres per hour of crystal clear drinking water on tap.
- Easy to install and use. Simple to maintain and very reliable.
- Suitable for all pressurised water supplies up to a maximum pressure of 100psi.
- 6-month ceramic filter life under typical operating conditions.
COUNTERTOP WATER FILTER SPECIFICATIONS
|COLOUR / FINISH
|MAX. WATER TEMP
||30°C / 86°F
|MAX. WORKING PRESSURE
||8.75 bar / 125 psi
300mm (h) x 110mm (w)IMPERIAL
11.80″ (h) x 4.35″ (dia)
|APPROVALS & CERTIFICATIONS