We recommend you measure your cupboard size before purchase as standard cupboard sizes are usually 600mm x 600mm. All machine functions are taken care of automatically by a sophisticated metered controlled valve set by the manufacturer.
Superior performance is achieved by the more expensive, finer and more efficient resin contained within the high capacity vessel, which results in more softened water for every kilogram of salt used.
The water softener needs access to an electrical socket which also means no replacement batteries are required.
All machine functions are taken care of automatically by a sophisticated metered controlled valve.
Not sure this is correct water softener solution for you? Check your water hardness levels with our hard water map or feel free to Contact us for more information
All of our water softeners come with everything you need to install onto a 15mm (most common) size pipe including:
- Hoses and Connectors
- Drain Hose
- Jubilee Clip
- Water Softener Salt
15mm Install kit:
- 2x Compression Tee – 15mm with 3/4″ Male Tap
- Non Return Valve
- Compression Ballofix 15mm
- Compression Equal Tee 15mm
Setting the Time & date:
- Set “Hour” by Pressing and Holding CLOCK button for 3 seconds. Use the UP or DOWN button to set hour.
- Press SET button to confirm. Minutes will now flash on display panel.
- Use the UP or DOWN button to set minutes.
- Press SET button to confirm. Days will now flash on display panel.
- Use the UP or DOWN button to set hour.
- Press SET button to confirm.
- Display will automatically reset after 30 seconds.
Set up Completion
- Slowly turn the water on at the inlet valve and check for visual leaks on the unit.
- Manually put approximately 8 inches of fresh clean water into the salt tank.
- Turn on the outlet water valve.
- Ensure that the bypass is left in the closed position.
- Finally fill the brine tank with salt and fit the salt lid.