Is hydrogen rich water good for you?
Water that contains hydrogen, has recently been studied by scientists to see how it acts as a health aid. The hydrogen molecules are small enough to pass through cell membranes and researchers believe hydrogen rich water to be safe for daily consumption. Some health professionals now prescribe hydrogen saline injections, hydrogen baths, and hydrogen gas to inhale.
Health Benefits – Cancer- Dementia -Neurological damage-Heart attacks -Inflammatory disease -Diabetes –Obesity- Bone loss
1. Hydrogen rich water is a potent antioxidant. It can prevent the damage that oxidation does to the cells throughout your body, and it can repair cells that have already been damaged by it, thereby preventing them from becoming free radicals that steal electrons away from their neighbouring cells in the process of trying to repair themselves. Oxidative damage is one of the causes of many health problems, including cancer, early aging, dementia, and other neurological conditions. Damaged cells cannot function as required, which means that no one with a significant amount of oxidative damage can genuinely have energy, mental clarity and good health. After applying hydrogen rich solutions to cancer cells in the laboratory, scientists concluded that they could shrink and suppress the growth of such cells. Many studies have concurred, and since some researchers subjected the laboratory animals to no cancer treatment other than the hydrogenated water, it seems as if the inhibitory effect of hydrogen solutions on cancer cells is compelling. Hydrogenated water can be a powerful addition to your existing cancer treatment.
2. Hydrogen water can protect against neurological damage or brain injury, both the type that occurs during surgery, during stroke, and that which occurs over time due to oxidative stress.
3. Many studies have proved that hydrogen rich substances greatly improve the prospects of sufferers of heart failure and heart attacks. Scientists have proved that hydrogen rich substances (primarily hydrogen saline) can prevent cardiovascular damage caused by oxidative stress and/or inflammation, even after serious cardiac events.
4. Hydrogen attacks inflammation. Researchers at the Forsyth Institute in Boston caused inflammatory bowel disease in mice, and proved that a hydrogen solution could relieve the inflammation and prevent it in mice who received it before the attempts to bring the disease about. Other scientists found that it could relieve inflammatory liver desease and lung inflammation, which could be really helpful for asthma sufferers. In fact, when one research team tested hydrogen sulphide on asthmatic rats, they discovered that it did bring about considerable relief. Some experts also discovered that it could slow the progression of rheumatoid arthritis and relieve some of its symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is at its core a condition that causes inflammation in the joints.
5. Hydrogen rich water improves fat and glucose metabolism, even in people with type 2 diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance. In a study on rats, academics also found a definite affect of hydrogen on fatty liver, cholesterol, and obesity.
6. Hydrogenated water supports strong bones and muscles. Hydrogenated water ensures that your body can maintain the pH of your blood. The blood can without take minerals like calcium and magnesium that are stored in the cells of your bones and muscles to change its pH. As a result, Hydrogenated water prevents bone loss and osteopenia, which is a condition in which the protein and mineral content of bone tissue is reduced, but less severely than in osteoporosis.