They produce alkaline, Hydrogen enhanced anti oxydent water which is good for your health. They remove Chlorine, Flouride and many other harmful chemicals. The filters also kill bacteria and remove heavy metals. They are simple to fit, compact design and dedicated to hard and soft water treatments
Our unique ORP Ceramic enriches the water with Molecular Hydrogen, an antioxidant that combats the effects of free radicals, promotes hydration and boosts the body’s immune system and cells.
Water that contains hydrogen, has recently been studied by scientists to see how it acts as a health aid. The hydrogen molecules are small enough to pass through cell membranes and researchers believe hydrogen rich water to be safe for daily consumption. Some health professionals now prescribe hydrogen saline injections, hydrogen baths, and hydrogen gas to inhale.
Health Benefits – Cancer- Dementia -Neurological damage-Heart attacks -Inflammatory disease -Diabetes –Obesity- Bone loss
1. Hydrogen rich water is a potent antioxidant. It can prevent the damage that oxidation does to the cells throughout your body, and it can repair cells that have already been damaged by it, thereby preventing them from becoming free radicals that steal electrons away from their neighbouring cells in the process of trying to repair themselves. Oxidative damage is one of the causes of many health problems, including cancer, early aging, dementia, and other neurological conditions. Damaged cells cannot function as required, which means that no one with a significant amount of oxidative damage can genuinely have energy, mental clarity and good health. After applying hydrogen rich solutions to cancer cells in the laboratory, scientists concluded that they could shrink and suppress the growth of such cells. Many animal studies have concurred, and since some researchers subjected the laboratory animals to no cancer treatment other than the hydrogenated water, it seems as if the inhibitory effect of hydrogen solutions on cancer cells is compelling. Hydrogenated water can be a powerful addition to your existing cancer treatment.
3. Many studies have proved that hydrogen rich substances greatly improve the prospects of sufferers of heart failure and heart attacks. Scientists have proved that hydrogen rich substances (primarily hydrogen saline) can prevent cardiovascular damage caused by oxidative stress and/or inflammation, even after serious cardiac events.
4. Hydrogen attacks inflammation. Researchers at the Forsyth Institute in Boston caused inflammatory bowel disease in mice, and proved that a hydrogen solution could relieve the inflammation and prevent it in mice who received it before the attempts to bring the disease about. Other scientists found that it could relieve inflammatory liver disease and lung inflammation, which could be really helpful for asthma sufferers. In fact, when one research team tested hydrogen sulphide on asthmatic rats, they discovered that it did bring about considerable relief. Some experts also discovered that it could slow the progression of rheumatoid arthritis and relieve some of its symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is at its core a condition that causes inflammation in the joints.
5. Hydrogen-rich water improves fat and glucose metabolism, even in people with type 2 diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance. In a study on rats, academics also found a definite affect of hydrogen on fatty liver, cholesterol, and obesity.
6. Hydrogenated water supports strong bones and muscles. Hydrogenated water ensures that your body can maintain the pH of your blood. The blood can without take minerals like calcium and magnesium that are stored in the cells of your bones and muscles to change its pH. As a result, Hydrogenated water prevents bone loss and osteopenia, which is a condition in which the protein and mineral content of bone tissue is reduced, but less severely than in osteoporosis.
Our Pureau H+ systems promote the growth of seed crystals from the hardness minerals in the water which prevents hard scale deposits forming on the internal pipework. The units use a combination of Redox, electrolysis and Template Assisted Crystalisation. Our Pureau units have a secondary resin treatment bed which removes up to 90% of the mineral content to reduce spotting deposits left from water evaporation on bathroom surfaces.
Yes, our filters have the advantage of not adding salt in the treatment process, but maintain the high level of filtration to produce healthy water which can be delivered to any tap in the home .
No , small item orders will be delivered at the usual delivery time of your postman’s round, UK Royal Mail deliveries 1st class take 1-2 working days, 2nd class take 3-5 working days and overseas Airmail takes 5-10 working days from dispatch.
Large items being delivered by our designated courier will be delivered by 5.30pm on the next working day from dispatch to mainland Britain. The Scottish Highlands, Isles and Northern Ireland may take 2 working days, and overseas deliveries between 3-6 working days depending on destination.
We are unable to offer weekend deliveries.
If you think you may be unable to cover the delivery day you may wish to consider the item being left in a safe location on your property where access is easy, or with a neighbour who will hold the item for you. On the ordering page there is a special delivery instructions box you can fill to instruct the courier.
Some consignments may be too large to post and unsafe for the postal /courier service to leave, For smaller item orders if your delivery is overdue firstly contact your local postal provider sorting office in case they were unable to deliver, Royal mail sorting offices can be found on their website http://www.royalmail.com/delivery-and-collection-office-finder
For larger items we use a courier service, If the courier is unable to deliver a calling card is usually left for you to rearrange delivery, if for any reason you have not had any sign of delivery attempt when expected please contact us initially so we can search and track your items progress. If you require further assistance then please Email our team and briefly explain the reason for contact with your order number and contact details.
Yes, our filters are chosen and developed to assist people with skin conditions by targeting our filtration against chlorine and bacteria , the main factors which cause irritation flare ups on skin.
Yes, there is a dedicated collection of consumables available for the No Scale range in our Cartridges and Refills section of the shop page . We can also offer advice and upgrade options to bring the No Scale filters performance up to match our latest technologies as provided by the Pureau H+ series of filters. Email for details
As a rule of thumb we have a simple calculation based on the number of bathrooms/shower rooms the property has. We consider the plumbing demands for each bathroom/wet room to be 20litres /minute, so for a 1 bathroom property you require a 20 litre /minute system, for 2 bathrooms requires a 40litre/minute system and for 3 bathrooms requires a 60litre/minute system (note our Pureau3 H+ will cater for 4 Bathrooms by utilising the 1″ ports) . If your property has more than 4 bathrooms then the demand can be catered for by a matched pair of systems running in parallel to meet the demand required.(for example a 6 bathroom property will require a pair of 60 litre/minute units)
Our Pureau H+ range is the favoured choice for residential applications and the No Scale Commercial for small industrial applications such as washrooms .
Our Ecopure deluxe Pro range is the favoured choice for residential applications giving superb quality water for drinking, bathing , and cooking.
The filter media in the main filtration tank creates a micro electrical current during its natural filtration treatment cycle on the water. Unfortunately the current is so strong it can attract copper IONs from the immediate newly installed copper pipework to the media surface and creates a barrier which prevents the scale minerals from being treated in the hardness reduction process, making the filter unable to perform as it should. By using non copper pipework on the feed and return it allows sufficient distance between the filter and surrounding copper plumbing and protects the filter from damage.
Flexible PVC pipes such as “Speedfit” or “Polypipe” with their extensive push fit fittings are ideal for connecting our systems to your existing pipework. Please note a minimum of 100mm of PVC plastic pipe is required either side of the system otherwise the Guarantee will be null and void). For the optimum performance a longer length is required , please see the installation instructions for further details.
The filters can be sited in these locations but the necessary precautions must be taken. If the unit is sited outside it must be installed in a well insulated cabinet protected from freezing temperatures and animals. If installing in a loft space the unit will require a catchment tray underneath the filter with an overflow pipe running to the outside of the property in case of any leaks . Again the system must be protected from any freezing conditions which could damage the vessels.
Yes, however the system can not be used as a stand alone unit. Well water will require pretreatment from systems such as U.V. units and tested and approved fit for consumption by the local water authorities. We also recommend a sediment pre filter is fitted before the unit as well water will have a high particulate content compared to mains supplies from the water authorities, in certain cases special treatment filters may also be required such as nitrate removal where there is a chance of nitrate based agricultural fertilisers entering the ground water that feeds the well .
No, we are purely a manufacturer and distributor of filtration systems. The choice of installer is your to make, we suggest you get a copy of the installation instructions from the websites information sheets attached to the product your interested in and show them to your prospective plumbers, If the plumber has any further questions one of our team can advise regarding the installation. Always get a variety of quotes from different plumbers and if you can check their credentials and reputations, their local plumbers merchants that service the area they operate from will probably have an inclination of their reputation.
Apart from the vertical orientation of the individual filter housings there can be several solutions in fitting, including right angled or U shaped configurations or even mounting the filters in a vertical stack, however always ensure the water flow direction and filter sequence is maintained and that adequate space is given beneath each filter to allow for cartridge changing. Please note we only provide fittings for the standard linear arrangements as shown on the web page, if you are custom installing any additional connections and pipework will have to be sourced by the installer. Please remember the interconnecting plumbing must not be in copper .
Our filters have been developed and sourced to give the best performance within their design criteria. We have worked towards giving a range of shower filters combining excellent water filtration, functionality and style. We have incorporated our Ceramet technology , proven to kill bacteria and remove Chlorine which are major factors in causing skin irritation and aggravation of pre existing skin conditions such as Eczema. Our filters also make the showering experience more invigorating, leaving Hair softer and skin silkier to touch.
Initially we request you fill out and send us a contact form so we may offer further help and advice or open a returns case. (We recommend you read our terms of service). Once we have reviewed your contact message we will respond with our advice or decision and the next steps available to assist you.